It is your responsibility to ensure that the item is returned to us in a safe and secure manner, and in the event of refund or exchange, in a saleable condition (in original packaging and including all warranty, cards, manuals and accessories).
- Please complete this form in full so we can process your refund or warranty as quickly as possible
- Include a copy of your invoice or receipt for each item
- Send your goods securely packaged by a recorded delivery method, including a copy of your receipt. Please ask your courier for proof of postage to exchange a product.
If you wish to return your bike to us please keep it in the box it arrived in and call us on 01269 845656 and we will arrange a collection.
Please note the following:
- If we have sent you the incorrect bicycle, we will cover the cost of collection and delivery of the correct model.
- If we have delivered the bicycle you ordered, but upon inspection you decide it is not the bike for you, we will charge you £25 for the collection.
- Please do not ride the bike as a full refund cannot be given if the bike has been used.
County Cycles Ltd
Unit 1 22B Heol Stanllyd Crosshands Business Park Llanelli
Please note: The parcel remains the responsibility of the sender until received at County Cycles