It’s right for you if…
You want to boost your mountain biking capabilities with a high-end electric mountain bike. You plan to hit the trail often, and want an upgraded parts spec that’ll help you push your limits.
The tech you get
A durable aluminium frame that fully encases a long-range 625 Wh battery, a powerful Bosch Performance CX (250 Wh, 85 Nm) motor that helps you sustain speeds of up to 25 km/h and a Kiox controller. Plus, a RockShox Gold RL 120 mm suspension fork, 100mm of rear travel with a RockShox SIDLuxe Select+ shock, powerful 4-piston hydraulic brakes, Bontrager Line Comp 30 wheels, a 12-speed Shimano drive train and a dropper post.
Why buy an Electric Mountain Bike?
Above all a full suspension electric mountain bike is a blast to ride. It has upgraded suspension, brakes, wheels, and more that can help you reach new destinations on the trail.
Why you’ll love this electric mountain bike!
- Above all else it soaks up rugged terrain, so you can ride the Bosch pedal-assist system to its full potential.
- The dropper post lets you lower your saddle on the fly so it’s out of the way on descents.
- Wide Line Comp 30 wheels provide more tyre support for better traction and control, and they come completely tubeless to save weight and prevent flats.
- The full-colour Kiox controller displays ride info and connects with your Bluetooth-enabled devices.
- Trek’s Removable Integrated Battery (RIB) system looks great and is super user-friendly: it fully hides the battery in the frame for protection, makes it easy to remove the battery without tools and lets you mount a water bottle cage – even on full suspension electric mountain bikes.