New from Assos, the GT Rain Glove. Made from mid-weight 3L NeoWet material. Designed for very wet and cold riding conditions, perfect for those winter Welsh rides. Working in a similar way to a wetsuit the fabric absorbs a certain amount of water which then creates a warming layer over your hands. The ergonomic cut and seamless palms guarantee comfort and dexterity whilst holding the handlebar.
Silicone print on the palms improves grip even when wet, extended raw cut cuffs ensure there is no gap between jacket and gloves.
- Low-volume rain gloves for year-round riding
- Made from mid-weight, heat-trapping 3L NeoWet textile
- The material absorbs a certain amount of water before heating it next to the hands
- An anatomic cut provides a svelte, no-wrinkle fit
- Seamless palms maximize feel on the handlebar
- Silicone printing on the palms increases grip
- Extended, raw-cut cuffs grant a smooth glove-to-jacket transition